Engagement in environmental and sustainable procurement in health care is rapidly rising, and this year’s CleanMed conference in San Diego offers more sessions on the issue than ever before. CleanMed brings together hundreds of purchasing and sustainability professionals, suppliers, and others to share and promote best practices in sustainable procurement. Hear from leaders who are driving change while achieving cost and quality goals. Feel inspired knowing how markets for products and services that truly support healing environments and communities can also meet procurement goals. By attending the sustainable procurement sessions at CleanMed, you will:
– Know how procurement leaders are engaging with suppliers to address both sustainability and community equity goals, while transforming the health care supply chain.
– Learn the best practices in health care organizations who are embedding environmental procurement into sourcing processes.
– Find out how EPP standards support ambitious EPP goals.
– Know the metrics to track and measure progress.
– Understand how hospitals are driving transformation in their purchasing practices to drive healthy communities and broader anchor mission objectives.