Physicians who lead in health care sustainability will gather in sunny San Diego to explore their roles in promoting climate-smart, environmentally responsible health care delivery and planetary health. CleanMed, the premier conference on health care sustainability, is a networking and education opportunity that will change the way physicians think about health and health care delivery. By attending the many physician-led, CME-eligible sessions at CleanMed, you will:
– Gain the skills to become an effective clinician climate advocate and amplify your trusted voice to influence public policy and opinion about climate change.
– Be inspired to become a clinician champion for comprehensive antibiotic stewardship, and learn strategies to protect your patients from antibiotic resistant infections.
– What does climate change have to do with emergency medicine? Get your answer from these leading emergency medicine physicians and experts on climate change and health.
– Attend the anesthesiologist-led sessions, and learn how they are reducing the impact of the operating room by engaging clinicians, reducing pharmaceutical waste, creating a culture of sustainability, and using a physician-led approach.
– Hear a pediatrician and an emergency medicine physician describe how they promote health through green building by focusing on design as medicine and from a case study about the construction of a new hospital.
– Understand strategies to engage your senior leadership from experienced, physician leaders.
– Learn from surgeons how physician engagement is vital to health care sustainability.