We are pleased to welcome staff from federal facilities to CleanMed, May 23-25 in Pittsburgh. As America’s top conference for health care sustainability, CleanMed offers opportunities to learn, share, and network with fellow leaders of the sustainable health care movement.
Reasons to attend CleanMed:
- Choose from more than 40 sessions, several of which have been designed specifically for federal facility networking and collaboration.
- CleanMed is about learning from one another and growing relationships with other health care sustainability professionals. Connect with more than 500 CleanMed attendees to share your achievements and develop new strategies to overcome challenges.
- Join your peers and fellow sustainability champions in celebrating this year’s accomplishments at the Environmental Excellence Gala reception and dinner on Thursday, May 25 (newly-included in the registration rate this year).
- A government registration rate of $715 is being offered.
Follow these steps:
- Go to this page.
- In the “Registration” section, enter Government.2023 in the “Special access code” field to make the “Government: CleanMed full registration ($715.00)” option appear.
- After making the selection above, fill out the registration form and submit.
Book your hotel room
Rooms at the government rate of $124 per night for single or double occupancy are available until April 28. Follow these steps:
- Go to this page.
- Toward the bottom of the page, click the button that says “Book Hotel Room.”
- For guest type on the drop-down menu, select “2 – Government” and book your rooms based on the dates needed.
Note: A government-issued ID must be presented at check-in to obtain this rate to avoid all nights being charged at the standard group rate.
What financial support is available to help me attend?
- For DHA, you can access environmental training funds. Contact Cameron Craig at email@example.com for more information.
- For VA, please work with your site decision-makers.
How can I make the case for my attendance?
Use this email template to make the case to decision-makers at your organization. We have developed the following materials to support federal employees in highlighting relevant CleanMed sessions:
Nutrition and food service (PDF)
For DHA, contact Cameron Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org
For VA, contact Dick Hofman at email@example.com
For registration-related questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.