We are excited to gather together in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for CleanMed 2023 to build a resilient health care system and lead the way toward a healthy recovery. The past few years have been a roller coaster, and we recognize that some may not be ready to travel and, some may still have employer-imposed travel restrictions, and/or some may be looking for away to reduce their carbon footprint.
We understand these concerns and are pleased to announce a limited virtual registration option for those who won’t be joining us in person this year. We will be livestreaming all plenary sessions and several breakout sessions through our virtual event platform.
Virtual offering fee includes:
Livestream access and recorded access through the end of 2023 to the following:
Select breakout sessions
- Reducing plastics part 1: Addressing infection prevention perceptions
- Tackling transportation emissions: Employee commutes & telehealth
- Centering justice & community voices in climate solutions
- ESG use cases from 4 health systems
- Investing in an equitable food system through values-based purchasing
- Mobilizing clinicians for climate action
- Metered-dose inhalers: Small devices, big climate impact
- Sustainable radiology: Bringing climate-smart medical imaging into focus
- Pre-recorded Flash talks
- Post-event access to all of the above
- Opening plenary with keynote speaker, Saket Soni
- Plenary: Learning from the local landscape: Building partnerships for a healthier future
- Plenary: From commitment to action: A federal & private health system dialogue
The CleanMed virtual option will give you livestream acces to all plenary sessions and select breakout sessions. This content will also be available on-demand through the end of 2023.
Practice Greenhealth partners: $319
Live streamed/recorded sessions available to all registered attendees post-event.